What is DaDesktop?
- The best platform to train people remotely
- Designed to teach interactively in real-time
- A simple to setup and use lab environment
- Convenient access to computing resources required during training
What DaDesktop is not?
- Videoconferencing software (e.g. Zoom)
- Learning Management System (e.g. Moodle)
- Remote access software (e.g. Teamviewer)
- General Cloud Provider (e.g. AWS)
Trainers and students will feel like they are in real classrooms. Each trainer can see and take automatic control of all students’ cloud desktops and automatically check if they are on the right track. The trainer and students will be able to interact in a highly interactive classroom in real-time.
Remote but live instructors lead to an energetic, collaborative and highly interactive virtual classroom which is very effective for remote learning. DaDesktop is a total learning experience platform. Register now!
DaDesktop is developed by NobleProg, a UK-based company with offices worldwide.