DaDesktop comes with following versions:
- DaDesktop Cloud (ddC)
- Public Cloud (ddPub)
- Private Cloud (ddPri)
- Cloud on Cloud (ddCoC)
- On-Premise (ddOP)
- Single Node (ddOPSN)
- Single Datacentre (ddOPDC)
- Cluster (ddOPCluster)
- Cross Datacentre (ddOPCross)
- OEM (ddOEM)
Client uses the service through dadesktop.com application installed on DaDesktop severs.
- Public Cloud
- Servers are located in DaDesktop datacentre and shared between customers
- Shortages of capacity may occur if customer needs substantial amount of resources available at short notice
- Private Cloud
- Client reserves 'private' server in DaDesktop datacentre dedicated only to the client.
- Cloud on Cloud
- DaDesktop runs on third party cloud (e.g. Amazon, Google, etc...)
Customer uses DaDesktop installed on physical hardware located on customer premises or datacentre.
Customer can purchase license only, or license with DaDesktop procured hardware.
DaDesktop OEM allows other providers to resell DaDesktop software with changed branding. The end user does not know they use DaDesktop software. The Provider is responsible for hosting, maintenance and security of the infrastructure.
Below tables shows only features which differ between versions. Please refer our feature list for more information.
|Feature||Public||Private||Cloud on Cloud||On-Premise||OEM|
|Operating Systems||Limited (currently Windows 10, Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian)||Unlimited||Depends on the cloud support||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Audio/Video||Restricted to certain protocols||Unrestricted||Depends on the cloud provider||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Virtualization Support||KVM||KVM, LXC||Depends on cloud||KVM, LXC, custom||KVM, LXC, custom|
|Single Sign On
(AD, LDAP, CAS, etc...)
|DaDesktop for Work||No (coming soon)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Presentation is available at: