1. For Power Bi, and VBA, is there Excel inside DD? (Because MS Excel functions are required)
- No, we don't have MS Office inside DD (Win10 Pro). All we provide is a DD VM and a Training room.
- The Trainer(s) should prepare a free-trial account of MS Office for all delegates.
- Otherwise they should use their own account for MS Office.
2. If I can get read and write permission using the DD server, can I copy something from my own desktop to DD desktop?
- A new storage system, Seafile on the NobleProg network has been set up. This allows you to upload files, documents and even full virtual machines from your own laptop or desktop that can now be easily accessed inside the Trainer's desktop machine. Alternatively, you may wish to use a cloud storage application such as DropBox, Google Drive etc, but this may be slower to access within the DaDesktop machine compared to using the NobleProg Seafile cloud storage system.
- Don't forget to log out from your cloud storage before cloning to all delegates.
3. Why is the text in DD blurry, unclear, or even invisible？
- If you are using the Chrome Browser, please go to : "Chrome://settings/system" to close the Hardware accelerate option.
4. What if the audio inside the virtual training room suddenly stops working, is there a backend option that would help?
- Video Conference can be of help, go to home page of DD, in the middle top.
- Choose the server you want to use for Jitsi Meet (audio/video communication)
- Type the course name and share url to all.
5. Do Trainers have access to the NobleProg wiki?
- No, https://hr.nobleprog.com/trainer/register from the Terms and Conditions, states that a trainer cannot access the wiki.
- If you want to send something edit on the NobleProg wiki, please copy & paste and send to the trainer via mail, (a PDF is also acceptable)
6. How can I have multiple desktops by using DD, like Ansible Training?
- The Trainer(s) can first set up and choose configurations of DD (RAMs, CPUs and Disk)
- Then, Install VirtualBox inside DD to set up multiple virtual machines in DD, and setting up network between VMs.
- After finished setting up, you can clone to delegates in seconds.
7. What is the server capacity?
- Depends on server hardware
- For example: 512GB RAM can be used as 512GB *3
- Maximum disk for each server is 250GB, 16 Treads of CPUs each desktop, RAMs configurations can be customized.
8. Can I download the Video from the Training Recordings?
- Yes, Recordings can now be download, via the three small dots to the right of the video player.
- There is voice recording inside the video, if you use the audio from training room
9. Which browser should I used for DD?
- Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera work perfectly
- Other browsers like IE will not be fully supported
10. Why is there a huge delay using DaDesktop?
- Check your network connection, DaDesktop is based on your local connection speed
- Check your server location; when the coordinator creates the desktop, they will always choose a server near participants
- Turn off your VPN, or make it PAC model.