Where an existing Fresh Start machine doesn't have enough disk space, it can be easily resized to add more disk space.
- Stop Fresh-Start machine
- Clone & Resize to Standalone (create organization if you haven't already)
- At this step, increase disk size, submit
- Visit "Standalones" link at top of the page to find it and check it is there
- Remove Fresh-Start machine back in the course
- Click "Create Fresh-Start from my Standalone" button
- In this clone "Standalone" to Fresh-start step, you can also increase disk size
- Select the Standalone you just created and Submit
- For Standard DaDesktop Linux and Windows OS templates, the OS will be extended/grown automatically.
- For Custom OS Templates, the auto extending of the partition(s) may need to be done manually.
For Custom OS Templates, please follow the original manual steps below to extend partition(s).
- Follow the instruction to change your desktop partitions
- Open terminal/cmd
- Type the command below
1. Ubuntu & Debian
3. Windows 10 pro